Thursday, December 9, 2010

Forget Waldo, Where is Mrs. Bartolazzi?



I've been out on maternity leave the first 12 weeks of school. My sub started the year off the same way I would have, making a giant Where's Waldo wall. Each student made a mini self portrait to add to the wall. Last year, it said, "Forget Waldo, Where is Mrs. Stelmach?"(our principle)...This year my sub changed it to my name! Very thoughtful of her! She made a cute drawing of me holding my baby. The kids love trying to find themselves, their friends, siblings and even Waldo was added too!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Artolazzi!

    I loved this idea and I'm using it currently with my class. I was wondering though did you have to Elmers glue all the portraits to the background paper? I have about 300+ so I'm trying to figure out the best solution. Thanks so much! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete